It is currently 25 Jul 2017, 22:39

Welcome
Welcome to europeanpolitics

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. In addition, registered members also see less advertisements. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Page 1 of 6 [ 101 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Post subject: Why is a Hate Campaign being Waged against Muslims?
PostPosted: 11 Dec 2015, 07:54 
Site Admin

Have thanks: 11 time
Why is a Hate Campaign being Waged against Muslims?

By Prof Michel Chossudovsky

http://www.globalresearch.ca/why-is-a-hate-campaign-being-waged-against-muslims/5494852

Global Research, December 10, 2015
Theme: 9/11 & 'War on Terrorism', Media Disinformation, Police State & Civil Rights, Politics and Religion

Why is a hate campaign being waged against Muslims?

Why are Muslims increasingly categorized as terrorists?

Why is this hate campaign part of the US presidential election campaign?

Why is Donald Trump calling for police state measures directed against American Muslims?

Why are Muslims the object of ethnic profiling and job discrimination?

Why has France’s president Francois Hollande suspended civil rights coupled with a hate campaign directed against France’s Muslims, which represent 7.5 percent of the country’s population?

Why is the West waging a war against Muslim countries?

Why is Islam regarded as evil?

The answer to all these questions is both simple and complex.

It just so happens that more than 60% of the World’s reserves of crude oil lie in Muslim lands.

Muslims are the inhabitants of the countries which possess the oil. And America’s imperial agenda consists in acquiring ownership and control over the World’s oil reserves.

If these lands had been inhabited by Buddhists, Western politicians –with the support of the mainstream media– would be demonizing the Buddhists.

Muslim countries including Saudi Arabia, Iraq, Iran, Kuwait, the United Arab Emirates, Qatar, Yemen, Libya, Nigeria, Egypt, Algeria, Kazakhstan, Azerbaijan, Malaysia, Indonesia, Brunei, possess more than 60 percent of the World’s crude oil reserves.

With regard to conventional crude oil (excluding tar sands in Venezuela and Canada), the percentage of global (conventional crude) oil reserves in Muslim countries is much larger.

Countries which possess large reserves of crude oil are slated for destabilization.

More than 50 percent of the World’s crude oil reserves lies between the tip of the Arabian peninsula and the Caspian Sea basin: Yemen, Saudi Arabia, UAE, Kuwait, Qatar, Iran, Iraq, Syria, Azerbaijan.

The above region is America’s war theater. That is where the battle for oil under the banner of the “war on terrorism” is being fought. Those are the Muslim lands which have been slated for conquest or regime change. Saudi Arabia and the Persian Gulf monarchies and emirates are US proxy states, firmly under US control.

The collective demonization of Muslims, including the vilification of the tenets of Islam, applied Worldwide, constitutes at an ideological level, an instrument of conquest of the World’s energy resources. It is part of the broader economic, political mechanisms underlying the New World Order.

This vilification is carried out by actually creating terrorist organizations integrated by Muslims, as part of a longstanding intelligence operation going back to the Soviet-Afghan war.

Al Qaeda and its affiliated organizations are creations of the CIA. They are not the product of Muslim society. Terrorist attacks are undertaken by jihadist entities which are CIA intelligence assets.

The Islamic State (ISIS) is an intelligence construct which is used essentially for two related purposes.

1. They are the foot soldiers of the Western military alliance, the instruments of destabilization, recruited, trained, financed by the Western military alliance. The various al Qaeda entities are the instruments of destabilization in US-NATO sponsored proxy wars (AQIM in Mali, Boko Haram in Nigeria, ISIS in Syria and Iraq). At the same time, they constitute a pretext and a justification to intervene under the banner of a “counter-terrorism” bombing campaign.

2. On the home front, the various Al Qaeda/ ISIS terrorist cells –supported covertly by Western intelligence– are the instruments of a diabolical and criminal propaganda operation which consists in killing innocent civilians with a view to providing legitimacy to the instatement of police state measures allegedly in support of democracy. These false flag attacks allegedly perpetrated by terrorist organization are then used to harness Western public against Muslims.

The underlying objective is to wage an illegal war of conquest in the Middle East and beyond under the banner of the “global war on terrorism”. According to Western politicians, “we are defending ourselves against the terrorists”. According to our governments, the bombing raids allegedly directed against the terrorists in Syria are “not an act of war”, they are presented to Western public opinion as an “act of self-defense”. “The West is under attack by the ISIS terrorists”, the ISIS is based in Raqqa, Northern Syria, “we must defend ourselves” by bombing ISIS.

We are told that this is not an act of war, it is an act of retribution and self-defense. The only problem with this propaganda op is that “The Terrorists R US”, our governments and intelligence services have been supporting ISIS from the very outset.

In the eyes of public opinion, possessing a “just cause” for waging war is central. A war is said to be Just if it is waged on moral, religious or ethical grounds. Muslims within Western countries are being vilified as part of an imperial agenda, as a means to justify the destabilization of Muslim countries on humanitarian grounds (e.g. Iraq, Syria, Libya, Nigeria, Yemen).

America is waging a holy crusade against Muslims and Muslim countries. The “war on terrorism” purports to defend the American Homeland and protect the “civilized world”. It is upheld as a “war of religion”, a “clash of civilizations”, when in fact the main objective of this war is to secure control and corporate ownership over the region’s extensive oil wealth.

Throughout history, vilification of the enemy has been applied time and again. The Crusades of the Middle Age consisted in demonizing the Turks as infidels and heretics, with a view to justifying military action.

Demonization serves geopolitical and economic objectives. Likewise, the campaign against “Islamic terrorism” (which is supported covertly by US intelligence) supports the conquest of oil wealth.

Muslims are equated with terrorists: Islamophobia serves to wage nationwide campaigns against Muslims in Europe and North America.

It is an instrument of war propaganda used to degrade the history, institutions, values and social fabric of Muslim countries, while upholding the tenets of “Western democracy” and the “free market” as the only alternative for these countries.

Post subject: Re: Why is a Hate Campaign being Waged against Muslims?
PostPosted: 11 Dec 2015, 15:22 

Have thanks: 1 time
Justified or otherwise, there is certainly anti-Muslim feelings in USA currently. The public see it in terms of the terrorist attacks and that has shaped their perception of Muslims.
Move back forty years or so, and the IRA terrorist activities engendered the same sort of feelings in the British public.

It takes just a few to have a whole movement tarred by the same brush. I'm not saying it's right orrational. It's just how humans react.

PostPosted: 12 Dec 2015, 16:52 
Site Admin

It's just how humans react? Do you think it is that simple?

The IRA murderers and their activities did not engender hatred towards all Irish people in Britain or their religion. It never happened.

The situation with British Muslims and society is one of a law-abiding community now being attacked by sections of the media from Murdoch's press to the Daily Mail. It is a complete distortion of reality. The so-called Islamists are not true Muslims because their actions are un-Islamic. There is a war against Islam that first emanated from the United States and is being fed into the far right here and in other European countries. It suits the Zionists who once used the English Defence League for that same purpose.

No, the attacks upon the Muslim communities are planned and orchestrated by forces who want Islam to disappear. They want civil war.

You are wrong ... the IRA killers did not engender these same feelings. The Irish were left alone. British Muslims are now under siege from the same kind of people who populated the BDF and are now trolling other forums and making themselves very unpopular. You go on these forums.

PostPosted: 12 Dec 2015, 17:06 

I imagine you were old enough to have been around during the height of the IRA atrocities. Anyone with an Irish accent was treated with suspicion, if not fear, by many members of the public.

PostPosted: 12 Dec 2015, 17:08 
Site Admin

Rubbish.

PostPosted: 12 Dec 2015, 17:44 

EuropeanAction wrote:
Rubbish.

<snipped. arguing with Admin in a petty fashion, Admin>

PostPosted: 12 Dec 2015, 18:06 
Site Admin

Now discuss "Why is a Hate Campaign being Waged against Muslims?", which is the topic of this thread.

PostPosted: 12 Dec 2015, 18:22 

EuropeanAction wrote:
Now discuss "Why is a Hate Campaign being Waged against Muslims?", which is the topic of this thread.

It's the tarring of the many by the actions of the few.
The terrorist attacks in recent years have engendered an adverse reaction to Muslims.
I'm sure you can work out why.

PostPosted: 12 Dec 2015, 18:26 
Site Admin

The reason why:

America is waging a holy crusade against Muslims and Muslim countries. The “war on terrorism” purports to defend the American Homeland and protect the “civilized world”. It is upheld as a “war of religion”, a “clash of civilizations”, when in fact the main objective of this war is to secure control and corporate ownership over the region’s extensive oil wealth.

Throughout history, vilification of the enemy has been applied time and again. The Crusades of the Middle Age consisted in demonizing the Turks as infidels and heretics, with a view to justifying military action.

Demonisation serves geopolitical and economic objectives. Likewise, the campaign against “Islamic terrorism” (which is supported covertly by US intelligence) supports the conquest of oil wealth.

Muslims are equated with terrorists: Islamophobia serves to wage nationwide campaigns against Muslims in Europe and North America.

It is an instrument of war propaganda used to degrade the history, institutions, values and social fabric of Muslim countries, while upholding the tenets of “Western democracy” and the “free market” as the only alternative for these countries.

PostPosted: 12 Dec 2015, 18:55 

EuropeanAction wrote:
Muslims are equated with terrorists:

Given 9/11, the Paris suicide bombers, the London underground bombing, Charlie Hebdo, Pan Am flight 103, is it any wonder that Muslims are getting a bad rap, justified or otherwise.

PostPosted: 12 Dec 2015, 19:02 
Site Admin

Besoeker wrote:
EuropeanAction wrote:
Muslims are equated with terrorists:

Given 9/11, the Paris suicide bombers, the London underground bombing, Charlie Hebdo, Pan Am flight 103, is it any wonder that Muslims are getting a bad rap, justified or otherwise.

All Muslims should not be labelled as terrorists because most Muslims are not terrorists. It is very simple.

Because it is not justified, it should be exposed for the cynical bigotry this bent view represents.

I believe 9/11 was an inside job, by the way. A lot of these incidents have a huge question mark over them.

PostPosted: 12 Dec 2015, 19:09 

EuropeanAction wrote:
All Muslims should not be labelled as terrorists because most Muslims are not terrorists. It is very simple.

Agreed. I already made that point.

PostPosted: 12 Dec 2015, 19:16 
Site Admin

But you stated, "Given 9/11, the Paris suicide bombers, the London underground bombing, Charlie Hebdo, Pan Am flight 103, is it any wonder that Muslims are getting a bad rap". Then you agree with me that "All Muslims should not be labelled as terrorists because most Muslims are not terrorists".

I don't think Muslims deserve to be demonised, as they are now. It does not follow that Muslims should be given "a bad rap" because most Muslims had nothing to do with those incidents.

They were mostly black flag operations. The purpose of which was to demonise Muslims by some invented associations.

PostPosted: 13 Dec 2015, 04:48 

EuropeanAction wrote:
But you stated, "Given 9/11, the Paris suicide bombers, the London underground bombing, Charlie Hebdo, Pan Am flight 103, is it any wonder that Muslims are getting a bad rap". Then you agree with me that "All Muslims should not be labelled as terrorists because most Muslims are not terrorists".

Yes I did. There is no but about it.

PostPosted: 13 Dec 2015, 11:04 
Site Admin

The two statements are contradictory.

"Is it any wonder ..." is one of those comments implying justification.

PostPosted: 13 Dec 2015, 11:23 

The statements are not contradictory.
Did you miss this:
Or are you just trying to twist what I posted to make an argument out of it.

PostPosted: 13 Dec 2015, 11:29 
Site Admin

Besoeker wrote:
The statements are not contradictory.
Did you miss this:
Or are you just trying to twist what I posted to make an argument out of it.

The little bit on the end saying "justified or otherwise" is meaningless and pointless.

"Is it any wonder ...", says it all on its own. You are justifying Islamophobia in Britain.
End of argument. Now shut up.

PostPosted: 13 Dec 2015, 11:40 

Saying justified or otherwise infers neither.
But that's how you chose to interpret it as implying justification. I neither said nor implied anything of the sort.

PostPosted: 13 Dec 2015, 11:45 
Site Admin

"Is it any wonder ..." means what it says. It is saying, "this is to be expected" or "justification for the consequences".

PostPosted: 13 Dec 2015, 11:52 

EuropeanAction wrote:
"Is it any wonder ..." means what it says. It is saying, "this is to be expected" or "justification for the consequences".

You are right. It does infer justification for it. I think Muslims want to take over Britain and they should be stopped.
Donald Trump for Prime Minister. Kick them out before we are all murdered in our beds.
Letting them in is just plain silly. I might have expected better from our government.
I'm off to walk my dog over a cliff. Cheerio!

Page 1 of 6 [ 101 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next