It is currently 20 Jul 2017, 18:26

Welcome
Welcome to europeanpolitics

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. In addition, registered members also see less advertisements. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Page 1 of 2 [ 32 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Post subject: Lets dismantle the bollox spouted by moslems about islam.
PostPosted: 28 Oct 2015, 18:23 

Have thanks: 2 time
First of all, the title of this sub forum is bigoted, biassed and inherently racist.

1. If theres such a thing as 'islamophobia, then there must be 'kuffirphobia', and moslems do that in buckets.
2. Its not islamophobiia when they really are trying to kill you
3. Islamophobia, if it exists, is therefore a natural reaction to islamic terrorism.
4. Moslems are responsible for 97% of the 27100 terrorists attacks worldwide since 9/11 (proof: http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/index.html#Attacks)
5. Moslems are fighting 50 of the 52 live wars on the planet, some on both sides. Moslems are in fact the biggest killer of Moslems. No one else.
6. Ergo, get rid of Islam, get rid of 97% or terrorism and war. It isnt rocket science
7. Islam is Identical to Fascism
http://www.twitlonger.com/show/n_1s2hvj0
8. Moderate Moslems are irrelevant
http://www.twitlonger.com/show/n_1s2qvmv
9. Islam will not tolerate or co exist with any other religion - as the moslem population increases the demands of moslems grow louder, shriller and more violent http://www.twitlonger.com/show/n_1sdhnsu
10. The koran contains 107 verses where it tells moslems to kill all non believers http://www.twitlonger.com/show/n_1s2550i
11. The Koran itself is almost pure hate speech, by any definition http://www.twitlonger.com/show/n_1s2551f
12. The World caliphate, the ultimate evil of islam:
http://www.twitlonger.com/show/n_1sbmmq8
13. Slavery is an inherent part of Islam
.http://www.twitlonger.com/show/n_1sn5oo8
14. oh and whilst we are the subject, its wasnt us that invented the African Slave trade
http://www.twitlonger.com/show/n_1sd8126
15. Birth genetic defect rate, by country. Guess how many islamic states are in the top 30?
http://www.twitlonger.com/show/n_1sdqrhh

Islam dismantled in 5 minutes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CJoxVkGHzI0

Post subject: Re: Lets dismantle the bollox spouted by moslems about islam
PostPosted: 28 Oct 2015, 19:19 
Site Admin

Have thanks: 11 time
You are repeating yourself in parts. It doesn't make your argument stronger. For every link that denigrates Islam, there'll be others that counter them.

That's the thing about the Internet. You can cherry pick and choose whatever backs your case. It is so easy.

To arrive at a truth it is necessary to argue both opposing points of view. Believe me, I have done it. I am no bigot as a result.

Most of these links are to www.twitlonger.com ... not exactly a wide sweep, is it?.

Most of the wars since 1945 have been instigated and engaged by the United States. They have never stopped. America's aim is perpetual war. It's the neo-con agenda.

PostPosted: 03 Nov 2015, 13:11 
Site Admin

The US regime has killed 20-30 million people since WW2

http://www.hangthebankers.com/us-regime-killed-30-million-people-ww2/

After the catastrophic attacks of September 11 2001 monumental sorrow and a feeling of desperate and understandable anger began to permeate the American psyche.

A few people at that time attempted to promote a balanced perspective by pointing out that the United States had also been responsible for causing those same feelings in people in other nations, but they produced hardly a ripple.

Although Americans understand in the abstract the wisdom of people around the world empathizing with the suffering of one another, such a reminder of wrongs committed by our nation got little hearing and was soon overshadowed by an accelerated “war on terrorism.”

But we must continue our efforts to develop understanding and compassion in the world. Hopefully, this article will assist in doing that by addressing the question “How many September 11ths has the United States caused in other nations since WWII?” This theme is developed in this report which contains an estimated numbers of such deaths in 37 nations as well as brief explanations of why the U.S. is considered culpable.

The causes of wars are complex. In some instances nations other than the U.S. may have been responsible for more deaths, but if the involvement of our nation appeared to have been a necessary cause of a war or conflict it was considered responsible for the deaths in it. In other words they probably would not have taken place if the U.S. had not used the heavy hand of its power. The military and economic power of the United States was crucial.

This study reveals that U.S. military forces were directly responsible for about 10 to 15 million deaths during the Korean and Vietnam Wars and the two Iraq Wars. The Korean War also includes Chinese deaths while the Vietnam War also includes fatalities in Cambodia and Laos.

<Hit the link to read the rest of it. It will raise your hackles. Guaranteed. Admin>

PostPosted: 10 Dec 2015, 03:12 

Have thanks: 1 time
EuropeanAction wrote:
You are repeating yourself in parts. It doesn't make your argument stronger. For every link that denigrates Islam, there'll be others that counter them.(in response to Internetcynic)

I think he is an ignoramus if he conflates religion with racism.
Islam is a religion, not a race. But he doesn't seem to understand that.

PostPosted: 10 Dec 2015, 16:49 
Site Admin

Besoeker wrote:
I think he is an ignoramus if he conflates religion with racism.
Islam is a religion, not a race. But he doesn't seem to understand that.

That was always the defence from the Islamophobic illiterates on Democracy Forum. "Islam is not a race but a religion".

The point is, most of the Islamophobes on the Democracy Forum were racists but thought they could circumvent the race hate laws by "attacking a religion". The plain truth is that many on there didn't want brown people in Britain from countries overseas. So they attacked the main growing religion among these brown people. That is racism under a different guise.

This was becoming a problem for the state so they introduced a new law criminalising incitement to religious hatred. This eliminates the arguments from the anti-Islam movements in Britain. These racists can no longer hide behind "but it's a religion and not a race".

I regard all Islamophobes as racist. I say this because we all know that racists hide behind the spurious "but it's only a religion" slogan. They attack people who are brown, the men wearing beards, etc. They attack a physical type. Most Muslims in Britain are easily identifiable physically.

Besides, Internetcynic was saying being in defence of Islam is racist. Now that is complete nonsense.

PostPosted: 10 Dec 2015, 18:00 

EuropeanAction wrote:

The point is, most of the Islamophobes on the Democracy Forum were racists but thought they could circumvent the race hate laws by "attacking a religion". The plain truth is that many on there didn't want brown people in Britain from countries overseas. So they attacked the main growing religion among these brown people. That is racism under a different guise.

I can't claim to know what the intentions of others there were.
But it's gone now so it's water under the bridge. Dwelling on it won't help. IMO.

PostPosted: 10 Dec 2015, 18:01 

EuropeanAction wrote:
Besides, Internetcynic was saying being in defence of Islam is racist. Now that is complete nonsense.

Totally agree.

PostPosted: 10 Dec 2015, 19:08 
Site Admin

Besoeker wrote:
EuropeanAction wrote:

Totally agree.

But the point I was making, which you intentionally avoided, was that the criminal Islamophobia on the Democracy Forum was racist.

Internetcynic would not agree with that, of course.

I say it was racist because those attacking Muslims knew hardly anything about Islam. It follows that it wasn't the religion they opposed but the ethnic background of most who practiced that faith. We all knew that. And so you are wrong if you think being opposed to a certain religion can not be deemed racist when the underlying motive is to attack the people who practice that religion. The knowledge of that religion being zero.

It is the reason the Democracy Forum was forced to close down.

PostPosted: 10 Dec 2015, 19:14 

EuropeanAction wrote:
But the point I was making, which you intentionally avoided

I didn't intentionally avoid anything.

PostPosted: 10 Dec 2015, 21:30 
Site Admin

You did. You failed to answer the bulk of my post and just chose the last line with reference to your old critic Internetcynic.

Or should I say "nemesis"?

PostPosted: 11 Dec 2015, 03:12 

EuropeanAction wrote:
You did. You failed to answer the bulk of my post and just chose the last line with reference to your old critic Internetcynic.

You can't reasonably expect me to comment on something I haven't read.
If you want to make an argument where there is none, I'm not interested.

PostPosted: 11 Dec 2015, 07:43 
Site Admin

Besoeker wrote:
You can't reasonably expect me to comment on something I haven't read.
If you want to make an argument where there is none, I'm not interested.

You took a line from my post and neglected the rest. Here it is.
This is a forum for discussion of politics and related issues. If you do not want to discuss my points then you do not belong on here.
To date, you have failed to engage in forum debate. Is it because you are intellectually challenged and incapable of debate?
You could get away with this behaviour on Democracy Forum but you can not do so on here.

EuropeanAction wrote:
That was always the defence from the Islamophobic illiterates on Democracy Forum. "Islam is not a race but a religion".

This was becoming a problem for the state so they introduced a new law criminalising incitement to religious hatred. This eliminates the arguments from the anti-Islam movements in Britain. These racists can no longer hide behind "but it's a religion and not a race".

I regard all Islamophobes as racist. I say this because we all know that racists hide behind the spurious "but it's only a religion" slogan. They attack people who are brown, the men wearing beards, etc. They attack a physical type. Most Muslims in Britain are easily identifiable physically.

PostPosted: 11 Dec 2015, 14:22 

EuropeanAction wrote:
You took a line from my post and neglected the rest.

<snipped. Off topic. Admin>

PostPosted: 12 Dec 2015, 09:01 
Site Admin

Do not dispute decisions made by Admin. It's the same rule as on the now defunct Democracy Forum.

If I permitted you to challenge any of my decisions then we would have anarchy, wouldn't we?

Take note, if I say a post is off topic then it is off topic. Don't get smart with me.

PostPosted: 12 Dec 2015, 10:53 

EuropeanAction wrote:
Do not dispute decisions made by Admin. It's the same rule as on the now defunct Democracy Forum.

If I permitted you to challenge any of my decisions then we would have anarchy, wouldn't we?

Take note, if I say a post is off topic then it is off topic. Don't get smart with me.

I can't challenge your decisions. But I can express an opinion. That you choose to delete it doesn't invalidate it.
And in my opinion, you were quite simply wrong.

Of course you'll do your usual and delete this.
What are you afraid of? That you are afraid to engage in constructive dialogue?
And that delete is easier than engaging the brain?

Don't worry. I know what you're up to and there is no one else around to see it anyway.

PostPosted: 12 Dec 2015, 16:04 
Site Admin

I will allow your post to stand so that others can see how you behave on here.

I don't care what opinions you express but if I deem a post to be off topic then it remains as such.

You must not challenge the decisions of Admin because Admin decides on the conduct on this forum.

You don't want to discuss at all. You want to behave as the classical troll.

Unless you engage in discussions as per the topic of a thread then future posts of yours will be deleted.

The title of this thread is Let's dismantle the bollox spouted by moslems about islam.

PostPosted: 13 Dec 2015, 11:06 
Site Admin

Both of your posts are off topic ... and worse. They are provocations from a troll.

They stand as examples of your childish behaviour.

PostPosted: 15 Dec 2015, 09:41 
Site Admin

They were good cause to ban you. The next time, it's 28 days. I have a lot of work on.

PostPosted: 16 Dec 2015, 11:28 

EuropeanAction wrote:
They were good cause to ban you.

True - had the comments been mine.

PostPosted: 16 Dec 2015, 11:56 
Site Admin

Of course they were yours. You let your guard down.

Once a bigoted Islamophobe, always a bigoted Islamophobe.

Page 1 of 2 [ 32 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next