It is currently 25 Jul 2017, 22:45

Welcome
Welcome to europeanpolitics

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. In addition, registered members also see less advertisements. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Page 1 of 1 [ 7 posts ] 
 Post subject: Violent thug Tommy Robinson caught on dashcam
PostPosted: 25 Jun 2017, 16:04 
Site Admin

Have thanks: 11 time
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... Ascot.html

Ex-EDL leader Tommy Robinson is filmed repeatedly punching a man in Royal Ascot car park

The violent face of Islamophobia in Britain

Robinson, wearing a black suit and shirt, is then seen throwing seven punches towards the man's head before three other men step in to separate the pair. He then made a number of tweets claiming the 'coach drivers a muslim' and 'Is your witness a Muslim who had already had words with Tommy?'

The former EDL leader and violent thug Tommy Robinson was caught on dashcam repeatedly punching a man at Royal Ascot. "The witness, whose dash cam footage it was, said, 'It started by the door of the coach, the first couple of punches by Tommy, that's why you see the other bloke fall in front of the coach.
'But the other bloke was speaking to him and Tommy didn't like what he said. Tommy was telling him to go away, basically f*** off.
'Tommy had clenched his fists was trying to make prove a point. The other person was drunk but not aggressive just talking not shouting. Tommy threw the first punch."

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... z4l1vD4iYF

Post subject: Re: Violent thug Tommy Robinson caught on dashcam
PostPosted: 01 Jul 2017, 20:52 

Have thanks: 1 time
Yep. Thug seems to sum him up.

PostPosted: 02 Jul 2017, 06:28 
Site Admin

Yep is not a word in my dictionary. Are you posting this little snippet in order to tell us something really interesting?

This is a warning. Do not post your usual trite and pointless expressions of emptiness on here. Make more of an effort and let us know your true feelings regarding Mr Robinson. Agreeing to my use of a word does not do that.

For example, what do you think of his tweet that "the coach driver's a Muslim". Can you explain the relevance of that statement? Or is it the typical response of an Islamophobe?

Paul Golding of Britain First baits Muslims helping victims of Grenfell tower block

Footage has emerged showing Britain First leader Paul Golding baiting Muslims who were helping victims of the Grenfell Tower fire at the East London Mosque. 

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/britain-first-grenfell-tower-fire-muslims-help-victims-racist-london-islamophobia-east-london-mosque-a7790991.html

PostPosted: 02 Jul 2017, 18:00 

Quote:
Yep is not a word in my dictionary. Are you posting this little snippet in order to tell us something really interesting?
I was expressing an opinion. Do you have a problem with that?

PostPosted: 02 Jul 2017, 18:36 
Site Admin

Quote:
Yep. Thug seems to sum him up.

Hardly an opinion. More like a limp fart. Now get back on topic and try proper discussion of the thread's subject matter.

You complain that I do not allow discussion, well here's your chance. Answer my comment on Mr Robinson's tweet.

If you can.

Failure to do so could result in a ban for troll behaviour.

PostPosted: 02 Jul 2017, 22:09 

My opinion, clearly stated, is that he is [seems to be] a thug.

<Italics inserted by Admin>

PostPosted: 03 Jul 2017, 06:27 
Site Admin

Talk about stating the obvious, besides merely parroting my own statement of fact in the thread title, that he is a "violent thug", you chose to water that down to a mere "thug", taking away the adjective used for emphasis. Then, we have, "thug seems to sum him up", as if you do not want to really commit yourself to a real opinion or that it is not really clear that he is. Only seems to be.

Your favourite nutter on the BDF, Jackie Holden, regarded him as her hero. Heavily influenced by the tone of the moderators who made no secret of their admiration for the EDL and its bruising leader. For that alone, the BDF deserved to become redundant with the lavatory chain pulled on it and the Islamophobic excrement flushed away.

Your opinion is half-hearted in its expression. Short and abrupt, it hardly tells us anything. Perhaps you are out of your depth, as usual, embarrassed by your poor grammar and punctuation.

This is what a violent thug looks like and not just seems to be.

Page 1 of 1 [ 7 posts ]