It is currently 25 Jul 2017, 22:46

Welcome
Welcome to europeanpolitics

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. In addition, registered members also see less advertisements. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Page 3 of 3 [ 46 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
 Post subject: Re: Besoeker attacks Rebirth for criticising the fake Christ
PostPosted: 05 Jun 2017, 20:13 

Have thanks: 1 time
Getting your childish kicks out of this, Bobby boy?

PostPosted: 05 Jun 2017, 22:06 
Site Admin

Have thanks: 11 time
Having a ball, sunshine.

Nothing like being reminded of what a kunt you were.

No wonder you don't like me going on about the now defunct BDF. Too bloody embarrassing for you.

PostPosted: 06 Jun 2017, 20:39 

I really don't give a monkey's. I'm just a bit surprised that someone of your intellectual calibre would grovel in a long defunct forum that you were expelled from.
Mais, à chacun son goût.

PostPosted: 07 Jun 2017, 08:27 
Site Admin

Never end a sentence with a preposition. What kind of school did you attend? It should read, "a long defunct forum from which you were expelled". I had already set up this forum a year before my expulsion by Ron. It was by design. I was calling angelman all sorts of things. At that point, I was ready to formally launch this forum after leaving the BDF. A 'dramatic exit' was important. I was also reporting the BDF to the authorities for the rampant Islamophobia which brought down the BDF eventually. As a moderator, you were responsible for much of this vicious Islamophobia by default. You could have prevented it but you chose not to.

Throwing in the odd foreign phrase is the height of pretentiousness, don'tcha know? It impresses no one. It is so obvious that it was copied and pasted on here because your keyboard would not have had the appropriate grammatical symbols. Each to his own.

You do give a monkey's otherwise you would not react the way you do. Someone who didn't care would laugh it off and carry on regardless.

Mein Gott, Besoeker, you are so transparent.

Let's get back to the topic of this thread ... Besoeker attacks Rebirth for criticising the fake Christian. There's a lot of mileage in this one.

PostPosted: 07 Jun 2017, 18:18 

Quote:
EuropeanAction wrote:
Never end a sentence with a preposition. What kind of school did you attend? It should read, "a long defunct forum from which you were expelled". I had already set up this forum a year before my expulsion by Ron. It was by design. I was calling angelman all sorts of things. At that point, I was ready to formally launch this forum after leaving the BDF. A 'dramatic exit' was important. I was also reporting the BDF to the authorities for the rampant Islamophobia which brought down the BDF eventually. As a moderator, you were responsible for much of this vicious Islamophobia by default. You could have prevented it but you chose not to.

Throwing in the odd foreign phrase is the height of pretentiousness, don'tcha know? It impresses no one. It is so obvious that it was copied and pasted on here because your keyboard would not have had the appropriate grammatical symbols. Each to his own.

You do give a monkey's otherwise you would not react the way you do. Someone who didn't care would laugh it off and carry on regardless.

Mein Gott, Besoeker, you are so transparent.

Let's get back to the topic of this thread ... Besoeker attacks Rebirth for criticising the fake Christian. There's a lot of mileage in this one.

<snipped by Admin>

PostPosted: 08 Jun 2017, 17:06 
Site Admin

The way I see it, a little bit of retrospection never hurt anyone. Sometimes it is good to look back and take stock of the situation.

What we have here is an ego-inflated Scotsman living in England who thinks he is constantly maligned on here and previously on the now defunct BDF. He is not maligned one bit. Rather, we expose him for the obstructionist malignancy he truly is.

He wants to derail this thread because, like a rat in headlights, he hates exposure. Well, it is not going to happen. On this thread, Besoeker is exposed as a complete bounder.

Page 3 of 3 [ 46 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3